- Good for the Heart
- Protecting against cell damage because it is rich in anti-oxidants
- Linked With Lower Rates of Cancer
- Could Decrease Inflammation
- May Help Lower Blood Sugar Levels
- Supporting healthy bowel movements
- Improves insulin sensitivity
- Beneficial For Controlling the Blood Pressure Level
- Good for Pregnant And Lactating Women
- Rich Source of Iron
- Beneficial For Menstrual Cramps
- Plays a Role In Improving The Fertility Levels
- Beats Stress and Depression
- Improves Immunity Power
- Improves the Health Of Nervous System
- Beneficial For Joint and Bone Health:
- Good for Constipation Troubles
- Good Source of Protein
- Only a few nuts contain vitamin A, and hazelnuts are among them.
- Vitamin A is a natural antioxidant and has cancer-preventing properties
- Hazelnuts are a good source of energy with their 60.5% fat content.
- Improving sperm count (Recent research showed that taking more nuts, including hazelnuts, may increase sperm count and improve the sperms’ quality.
Drink like normal tea anytime of the day, also very good if you have trouble sleeping.